Friday, May 13, 2011

look mommy i'm all grown up...i have a blog.

Well, nothing better than starting at the beginning...
And to me the beginning is the ABC's.

My Favorite Things ABC's  ::

Airports  -  I like to sit and 'people watch' as they come and go, tangled up in their own world.

Brownies  -  You can't beat a warm gooey brownie right from the oven.

Crafts  -  Being creative is something I pride in.  It's good 'me time'

Dogs  -  While most people my age are popping out kiddos.. for now I have my pooches !


Eating  -  Really?  Who doesn't?!

Friday  -  I always feel like a kid in school waiting for the bell to ring and school to be out on half days.

Games  -  Cards, Board, or Drinking.. I love time with family and friends playing games.

Hot Chocolate  -  I put mine in my coffee... mmm

Intellectual conversation  -  Now - a - days simply consists or more than just , 'hey, what's up?'

Jeans  -  Cute shirt and jeans, or t-shirt and jeans.. I'm there.

Kissing  -  a boy, mom and dad, or even myself.. i LOVE kissing!

Laughter  -  No matter what your situation may be.. if you can laugh, you can LIVE!

Me Time  -  Where you sit and simply enjoy YOURself.

Naps  -  Late afternoon ones are my favorite!

Oreos  -  This kind of goes hand - in - hand with brownies :)

Pillows  -  You can never have too many, and there are so many to choose from now days.

Quotes  -  I have them all over.  In all the right places :)

Rainy Days  -  A small reminder that not everything is total sunshine, but life goes on.

Singing in the shower  -  I'm a total 'rockstar' in the shower !

Tic Tacs  - You can't suck on one and not smile.

Unkown  -  I thrive on simply not knowing what will happen.

Vacations  -  Who doesnt need one?

Window open Weather  -  Rain or shine.. if you can open the windows in the house.. it's a good day!

Xrays  -  This might sound cliche, but I've mastered breaking 15 bones in my lifetime, therefore x-rays facinate me.

Youtube  -  There is a video for EVERYTHING on Youtube.

Zoos  -  You're probably thinking it was either this or zebra, but truth be told.. in the past 4 months, I've been to the zoo 3 times!!

1 comment:

  1. I love this! I like many of these things too!

    The kissing one made me laugh!

    ReplyDelete