Friday, May 20, 2011

i've come a long way since age 7...

I've always held by this, and I always will.. growing up sucks!  People say to always stay a kid at heart.. that's not the problem.. I'd just much rather be a kid all around. 
Things I've learned while growing up...
1.  Boys don't have cooties (well some of them)
2.  Learning how to tie a shoe is overrated.
3.  Drama is just not needed.
4.  Celebrities are people too...
5.  Taxes SUCK!
6.  Take as many pictures as possible.
7.  Always wear a smile.
8.   Get off your cell phone while checking out at a store.
9.   Eat your least favorite food on the plate first... not last.
10.  Drink lots of water and go to the bathroom often.
11.  Remember at least one joke for a lifetime, and randomly tell it.
12.  Carry around a good fortune from the fortune cookies in your wallet/purse.
13.  Never work on your birthday.
14.  Be open minded... NO matter what.
15.  Always say 'I love you' to those who matter to you.

1 comment:

  1. All good things. I think adulthood has its advantages...somewhere, but yes, being a kid is much easier.

    When I was a teenager whenever I saw little kids, I always felt really sad for them because they had no idea how hard being a teenager was and the pain that was going to come. I think I like being an adult more than a teenager...

    But I think babies are the luckiest. They get to sleep whenever they want and don't have to do a thing - everyone else does it for them!

    ReplyDelete